Thursday, February 28, 2008

Whatever day......

I am moving on to another class (finally) I found a tutor and he is meeting with me on Saturday morning. So I am going to switch gears and move on to another class. I also need to get my philosophy class in the mix. I have a midterm on Monday to take I have not even cracked open that stuff. I should be doing a little of that every day.

Anyway. I found a tutor. It did take some begging...but not much. I can't even tell you how many calls that I made to find him........enough to have gotten other homework done, that is for sure. Anyway.


That water is off in my apartment building for some repair work that they are doing. I got up early to take my shower. I am going for a run in a bit. (I can't wait!)

I also will be traveling to San Francisco at the end of June for a graduate retreat from the training I did last year. I am excited about it and I am of course going to get it funded.

Ireland is out though. There is no way that I can make that happen right now.

The panic is starting to fade.......hopefully it doesn't return after I get into this other homework.

Ok.....Time to get to it. I have a nice hot cup of tea and I am going to tackle the next class. Peace.

No comments: