Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Calvary

Just when I think I am totally alone........The calvary arrives. Little came over after work and we looked at some of the problems and discussed a few things, then went to the People's Co op so we could get some bulk tea and other good stuff to eat. Just being with someone that I know cares about me, felt so good.

Yesterday I put up on the Michigan Football blog that I frequent a little help wanted comment and I had 2 wonderful guys respond who are looking at one of the problems for me.

New Scott called me (after a plea to him, he is an engineer, and I am stuck mostly on math problems that engineers know!!) He spent time with me on the phone and then when he got off the phone, he sent me all sorts of web addresses that might help me and then found a PhD Math student who tutors and got his number for me.

My friend Roy emailed me this beautiful email that I woke up to this morning.......

It is like the calvary came and propped me up and are cheering me on........so....yes, I am alone.......but.......I am NOT alone......I have the most wonderful friends. I am extremely lucky.

Now.......the battle continues......coz.......I am going to get all of this shit done..........and I can not wait to see the face of my professors, when they see my completed work that they NEVER thought I would be able to complete on my own (without their help, which they refused to give me) So, you see.......I am NOT fluff........by no means......period.

No comments: