Monday, February 25, 2008

I hate this fucking class

I am wasting so much time on this homework, optimization, forecasting, regression......etc etc.....like some fucking math class only you are already suppose to know the "math" part and be able to do the rest.
News flash.......I hate math. (and most nurses do)

I choose to do the home work for this class first, thinking that I could get the worst out of the way. That maybe wasn't such a good idea, as it is so fucking frustrating. I had ONE person left to ask for help, he promised to call me this morning (truthfully, I didn't expect him to call, and, of course he has not yet, but there is 10 minutes left of the morning)

I am moving on from optimization to forecasting. My homework for optimization is complete, only I don't know how I got the right answer. And, really I need to know that.

Ok....back to it......

No comments: