Thursday, February 21, 2008

Skip that last post.....

If you have not yet read the post Day 11.....I suggest you skip it. I would delete but......meh. At least you get a feel for my state of mind.

I am not feeling 100% today, I thought I was just having a difficult time waking up, but it seems to be something a bit more than that. My eyeballs hurt and I have diarrhea (TMI, sorry). So it has some symptoms of the flu (which I thought that I already had) Maybe it is just a headache. Meh. I will take some Advil and see if that helps with the eye balls and head thing. I get diarrhea fairly easily due to stress, so that could be isolated.

I am out of toilet paper though, so before I run out of Klennex too, I need to run to the store. These are the times that it would be really nice to NOT be alone......I think though it would take me a long time to adjust to being able to depend on someone. I am so used to taking care of myself, if someone was here, I would probably be putting on my shoes to head to the store without even considering asking them to go for me!

Ok, advil, lay down for about 30 minutes to give a chance to help........then to the store.......then back to the homework. (do you just envy my life? Holy cow, this is so fucking exciting!!) rofl. Peace out.

No comments: