Thursday, February 07, 2008

My Blog was Hijacked!

If you tried to visit this morning, you would have been redirected to some blog poll page. Very annoying. It finally was taken care of, I assume by blogger.com, as on the help page there were other people with the same issue.

I am finishing up this FUCKING paper. I hope to have it finished about an hour and a half before class begins, because I SOOO want to walk to class (about 3 miles) I am just needing to be out in the fresh air and in nature.......my soul is longing for it.

I have a shit load of stuff to do over the course of the next few days. I also put a new singles ad up on the Onion.....check it out if you are interested in finding out how I present myself (I think you have to be a member to see them, but it is free) It is at

http://personals.theonion.com My ID is Fluffylogic (don't you love that tag? Jim helped me create it!!)

Ok......back to the paper.....oh...and if you go and check out my profile, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK......like...does it sound like me, and shit like that.....coz.....it is difficult sometimes ya know?

Peace.

No comments: