Monday, February 25, 2008

My Horoscope for today......

"Although you may be focused on your career these days, a deep nostalgia for the simpler days of your past can make you rather dissatisfied with your present situation. Your view of your current status isn't likely to be very objective now. Instead of trying to transform a challenging situation into something else, change your attitude, for things aren't as bad as they seem."


Well that is pretty damn fitting. Let's hope it is correct!! Another day to dig in! I got "almost" one entire assignment finished. For this class I have 2 more assignments that are just as labor intensive. Then, I have 3 more classes to catch up on as well. So you maybe can see WHY I am a little stressed. I am going with the horoscope today though, it isn't as bad as it seems.

RIght now......I need to wake up!

Peace.

No comments: