Monday, February 11, 2008

Preparing

I am getting around here to head to the hospital. THe doctor comes in around 9:30ish. I hope that they don't drag this out all day. That sounds cold, but dragging it out only makes it more difficult for the family and for my brother as well. It also is very possible that he will be able to breath on his own once it is turned off. I need to prepare my family for what could transpire. It IS not fun to watch someone struggle for air. Hopefully they can medicate him enough to make it less dramatic.

I will check in later. The hospital has wireless.


Peace.

2 comments:

Crock said...

left a comment on the mzone too, but wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
I lost my best friend last June (she was only 33 had a rare form of cancer). Although I won't say, "I know what you're going through" - I can relate. I breaks my heart thinking of someone else having to go through that...
anyway - sending prayers for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Sending big hugs to you. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this time. If you need anything please call.

Love ya. Big