Friday, February 15, 2008

Home.......sweet......Home

It took exactly 7 months for me to feel like a total stranger in the city that I was born and raised in. Maybe not a total stranger, nevertheless certainly out of place, or that I simply don't belong. It is good to be back in Ann Arbor. Really good.

I was hoping to not feel so alone tonight, to maybe enjoy just being here......but it is a bit lonely.

I am cleaning the apartment.......it is VERY dirty and small piles of unorganized messes here and there. For my mental health I need to bring some order and cleanliness to the situation. Beginning tomorrow I will start the process of digging out for school work.

I do have the Veggie potluck tomorrow, which is going to take up some time....but that is my treat to myself after this week....THEN......it will be time to get serious about school and hope to GOD that I can get my head back into it.


For now........cleaning....organizing......wishing someone was here helping me do it...LOL.

Oh yeah....NO gym for weeks now......I will be taking a long walk tomorrow.

Ok....back to the cleaning.......

Peace.

No comments: