Saturday, February 09, 2008

Flu

I was in class yesterday and had such an upset stomach. My stomach is a little finicky so I figured it would just go away. It got worse. I came home and laid in bed for the rest of the day. I didn't eat anything! I am having some tea this morning........I wish I had some bread or crackers and some 7-up. I have basically no food in my apartment. I seriously need to clean the place as well. BUT first, I must do some homework.

I forgot that I had tickets to some orchestra type thingy tonight. I asked Scott (new) but he is going to visit his father this weekend. I asked Jim, but he ignored me (I asked him like 3 times too, he ignored me every damn time...wtf?) I offered to GIVE Jim the tickets to take one of his new girls...and he ignored that too...LOL. So. I am going alone. Unless of course I still feel sick. At which point......I will take the tickets downstairs to my neighbors and gift them.

Homework. That is the word for this weekend. I must do it.


Starting NOW.

Peace.

No comments: