Monday, December 31, 2007

Holy Cow!

I got a free bouquet of roses! They are so pretty! Bath and Body Works was having a killer sale, so for $100 I have enough, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion AND wall flowers to last me the rest of the year! (ok, I will probably need more shampoo and shower gel, but you get my point!) I loaded up on ink for my printer, found a talented potter and got a small little bowl, some fresh cheese, fresh pears, a new calendar, etc. So much fun! I found a few places that I had no clue existed so that is cool and I am getting the art framed that my son's girlfriend brought me from the Dominican Republic (an acrylic piece that is sooo me!) It was great fun meeting all the people that I ran into. I took a bit longer than I expected and missed the first half of the first bowl game, but it is ok, I have the rest of the day and all day tomorrow to watch football! More on that tomorrow, as it is the day that Michigan plays! GO BLUE!!! Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bath and Body WHO???????????

I'm feeling light heade...head....hea....

*WHAM*

You know clean slate is going on, right? Buy one get two free at Lush!

Catie said...

YESSS, I was going to call you and tell you to GET OVER THERE, $5 for wall flowers!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking of heading over to LUSH before the party on Saturday, will the sale still be going on then??? I need bath bombs in the worst way!!