Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!



Today is the first day of the rest of your life, and all that jazz! I awoke to a beautiful winter day in Michigan! I thought I would share a couple of photos with you all, particularly for those who don't have the privilege of getting to see the beauty of snow!

Today is the day of many bowl games! At 11am it all begins and will end late tonight. Of course the biggest game for me today is the Michigan vs. Florida game which starts at 1pm. I am hoping that the real Michigan team shows up, the one that we dreamed of before September 1st. It is possible if our key players are healthy, which they were not for most of the season. They have had time to heal, so there really is a chance. It is Lloyd Carr's last game as well as all of the Seniors and possibly some underclassmen who will go into the draft early. This is the end of an era for Michigan football, I so hope that they go out in a blaze of glory! It will be a challenge, but they CAN do it!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!

No comments: