Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sleeping

Ok, so this chantix shit is about to drive me insane..LOL. I need to get off of it as soon as possible. It gives me the strangest dreams and I end up waking up and then not being able to go back to sleep, likely out of fear of dreaming that shit again. rofl.

I am learning so much about myself with this whole singles ad thing. Very cool.

I have been awake for two hours and now feel tired again......my alarm is set to go off in an hour.....how lovely. No classes today, Wednesdays are great for that reason. It is a nice break in the middle of the week. I do have my day full of appointments however. I am taking the bus though, and walking to everything, I should get in at least five miles of walking today.


Ok, I think I will lay down, even if it is only for an hour, it is probably better than nothing. I could at least be having wild sex dreams.....but noooooo I have to dream about being chased...wtf?

Peace.

No comments: