Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Amazingly awake!

I was thinking that I would hit the hay around 9pm since I had such a crappy nights sleep last night, and here I sit, bright eyed and bushy tailed! I had a superb day. I am so excited about the new friends that I am making. I am also excited about the nature of my inner healing that has been happening. I got a new hair do today, basically the same that I have had, only I added bangs. I have lost 10 pounds, my pants are too big...LOL. I am sure I have the next size down in my closet somewhere, I just need to find them! I signed up for buddy gym (rofl) it is a UofM student who is willing to be my buddy at the gym. His name is Andrew and he is going to work my ass off 2 days a week and give me a plan for the other days. He is a 19 year old kid and seems really fun and knowledgeable, so I am looking forward to that. I have MANY irons in the fire at the moment, so I need to take care to not get overloaded because I am well aware that if I get too overloaded, school work will take a hit and I can't let that happen.

Ok, I am yawning now.....hmmm....does that mean that I bore myself? hee hee. Oh, before I go, my new "platonic" friend is doing a monthly potlock. He is putting together a group of people that will get together monthly for a potluck (vegetarian style). The location will travel to each members place of residence. Doesn't that sound like fun? Plus it multiplies my friends base exponentially! Ok......off to dream land......hopefully good ones tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, chica - it sounds like you just might be getting a life. Good on ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!