Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Whew!

I am not even half way through the week yet! Goodness the days are filled so full it seems like it should be Friday by now! No classes tomorrow, however I do have a meeting and then directly to lunch with the Dean. After that, I need to do laundry and buy some groceries. I am still getting my footing, but I can tell you this much, this semester is already going far better. I LOVE being on campus and having actual classes with real people. Last semester was basically self study for me. I am getting to know people and making dates to do things with them. Very cool indeed. I need to keep on task and work my plan. Very doable! I have a conference call tonight and I need to do a little reading before that, so I will sign off for now and hope that you are all having a splendid day. Peace.

No comments: