Monday, January 14, 2008

Peace.

A new week a new ....something....certainly not a dollar!! No job here yet. This whole dating things is probably a bit more than I can chew though. I am not giving up on it, but once I weed through these, if none of them sticks, or clicks, or whatever, then I am not going looking for more! HA! I did make a new friend that is strictly platonic, but he has been so awesome, so that alone has been worth it.

I have begun to think that there just isn't a moment in time during a term that I will feel like I am not buried and at the edge of having all of the homework be out of control. It is such an anxious feeling. I am hoping that my schedule goes a bit smoother this week. If I can get my schedule to flow, I think that will help with the buried and on the edge feeling.

This of course means that I need to get my ass off this machine, get dressed and head to my "study" area on campus. Mondays I have a good spot. Tuesday and Thursday, I could have a good spot if I would take the damn bus, so I may be doing that this week to get myself in that habit. Ok.....ta ta!!

Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Here....1am and I am sitting here alone. Everyone is sleeping. So I thought I would stop by and say hi

Catie said...

Hi Big!! The roles have switched for you and Little, he is usually the one up late! We need to do something fun soon! Maybe I should have you guys over for dinner one night after Scott gets out of work!