Saturday, December 01, 2007

Drama

Drama, Drama, Drama! The day started with ESPN reporting that Les Miles was coming to Michigan. Woot! (sort of) Then the shit pretty much hit the fan. I am not going to recount what has transpired. I will say however that CBS and ESPN should both be ashamed of themselves after their behavior today, as should Les Miles. I was never sold on him, and after today, I do not want him at Michigan. I am sitting here cheering for Tennessee, just out of shear spite. LOL. Of course if LSU loses, it will be blamed on Michigan. Meh. More than enough drama for me.

I am having a terrible time concentrating today. So much to do, so little brain power to do it.

I wish I had more to report to you and the truth is, this post is simply procrastination ............................

No comments: