Sunday, December 23, 2007

Running Late

I should leave here about 9am to arrive and Paul and Jenny's by 10am. I am already running late! I ended up getting very little accomplished yesterday. I think my body was telling me to just take a break. So I did. Everything I eat comes out much quicker on the other end than it should still and that is enough to take a little wind out of the sails. I just don't eat much because when I do, I pay a fairly high price for it. This has been going on long enough, and I am fairly sure that my stress level has decreased enough that it should not be related to stress. So it has become somewhat of a concern to me, however nothing I can do much about at this point. When I get back to A2, I will go see the doc if this is still lingering. Ok, time to shower and get moving!!! I will be out for the day and will catch up with you all later! Peace.

No comments: