Sunday, December 09, 2007

Good Times!

Good times with good friends! The Scotts who nearly shunned me for the Food Network (ok, not really but it sounds good......although I am not totally convinced, if I didn't have cable, who knows what might have transpired!!! hee hee) All in all, it was a fabulous evening to remember. Yes we nearly finished a bottle of Tequila however, we drank it over a long enough period that we just had an extended buzz all night. They brought the most decadent dessert ever, of which I will be eating for days to come!! Sometimes one needs to just kick back and relax and enjoy the company of good friends, a little booze, a little chocolate and all is well with the world. Today is back to the grind though and getting a paper finished before tomorrow. At least I have chocolate to get me through it. :o) Thanks Scott and Scott for taking the time to come over and share good times with me, you both ROCK!

No comments: