Monday, December 10, 2007

Enough already.

This nausea is not fun. I can not remember exactly when it began. It has been weeks. I have lost at least 10 pounds (not complaining about that) but the point here is that, it really has been going on for too long. I try to ignore it most days. Some days are worse than others (the days that I actually toss my cookies) but even the days that are not that bad, it is a lingering that one feels. I try to think of what my tummy might accept as food, most often I down a few bites and my stomach says "not so fast, I don't want that!" So I get a few bites in, but rarely finish anything. Anything that I do eat, comes out much quicker than it is suppose to from the other end, which is another annoyance that I won't go into detail about. Aside from that, it is the constant nagging that is there that wears on me, that constant feeling of uneasiness. Today I wake up and it is there, and I also have actual pain in my stomach. I am starting to wonder if it isn't an ulcer (which would really piss me off..LOL). I am sure the tequila the other night didn't do much to help the situation, but it sure was fun! I am feeling OK about the papers left to do, I don't feel as stressed out about that. I suppose that I am hoping for relief and it doesn't seem to be there, it causes me to wonder if there isn't something more to the symptoms. I will give it this week, and if it remains the same, I will go to the doctor. Peace.

No comments: