Friday, December 21, 2007

Good News and Bad news

Let's share the good news first! I got a call today from Little, he got a job in Ann Arbor! I am so excited about this! Congrats my dear friend! I am incredibly happy for you! I am counting on late dinners or early breakfast with you from time to time! I remember working midnights with you in the ED, you are a hell of a lot of fun on the graveyard shift! They are going to love you!

The bad news is, I hurt a friend today. :o( I hate when that happens. Although he hurt me too, so maybe that makes it even?

I need to head to the grocery store with about $20 in empty soda cans...LOL. I get to clean up the house again after that! Doesn't that sound like the most fun ever? I know I bitch about this every time I come home, and honestly, this problem is one of the reasons I chose to move to Ann Arbor...LMAO! They are college kids, what do I really expect? Meh.

Well....that is about it for today.......happiness for Scott, sadness about my friend, and annoyance at my children..........peace.

[ed note: make that $33 in cans! They had to call the manager to approve the amount...ROFL! AND, I have not gotten to their bedrooms yet , plus there is still a bag full in the kitchen!!!]

No comments: