Thursday, December 20, 2007

Morning

I set up the futon in the spare bedroom,( there was just a mattress on the floor) I had an extra mattress pad and sheet set for a full size bed at my apartment, only I don't have a full size bed at my apartment...LOL. So I brought them home, thinking I could use them on the futon, which seemed like a better option to me then the mattress. Well, I may have been wrong! This thing is so hard and uncomfortable! I did not sleep that well. Oh well. Only 8 more nights (oye, I miss my bed) I managed to get some gifts wrapped last night and get them under the tree. I need to run to the store to get a some more wrapping paper in order to finish it all. Not much else to share today, maybe more later. I hope that you all are having a spectacular day! Peace.

No comments: