Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More Confessions......

Ok, so I confessed to watching Oprah today and the Bachelor last night. (neither of which I plan to repeat anytime soon) My real secret is Dancing with Stars. Yes in deed, I started watching this show by accident earlier this season and I am addicted! (Does this make me an old lady?????) It is just cool to watch. I don't plan my schedule around it, however the nights I have missed it, I do check the news the next day to see who was eliminated. I would LOVE to dance like they do. I even have thought it might be fun to look for a dance class. Working out would be a hell of a lot more fun! Hmmm......I really do need to get out and meet people in Ann Arbor, this might not be a bad idea. I wonder if guys who like football would be at a dance class........ROFLMAO! That would so be my luck, meet some guy at a dance class and he would hate football! Well, as long as he could let me have my football Saturdays (it is only 10 weeks a year) I could make it well worth his time ;o) Well......I think men are the last thing I should be thinking about right now......which is what I usually say and might explain why I am single......

I am heading home tomorrow after a hair cut. I have a policy to write for a consulting job and turkey to eat with my family. I will be back in A2 over the weekend to dig into these papers that are due! ONLY 2 weeks left to this term! HOLY SHIT! I shouldn't be watching Dancing with the Stars, I should be writing papers.....crap!

3 comments:

UTfan said...

Every female I know on this planet watches "Dancing with the Stars" on a regular basis. I have thought myself of taking dancing lessons because of this fact.

Travel safely this Thanksgiving to and from your destination.

Catie said...

Ahhh, so maybe there are men taking dance lessons to meet girls.......I hadn't thought about that......quick....google dance classes!!! HA!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday as well and Friday..............HOOK 'EM!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm female and don't watch that show - however, I got way hooked into "So You Think You Can Dance" last season.
Chica, if you're not supposed to be looking for a man but love dancing and want a great exercise session also - try Jazzercise. I've been going since 1990. I love to dance, I love the music and I have gained (not pounds) but a great group of friends.
A2 has to have classes - just Google Jazzercise.
Have a wonderful T-day.