Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am what is wrong with America

Yes indeed, right here, this gal........the inability to show love and care.........at least that is what my roomate tells me. So as of last evening, I am the biggest loser in the world and well....I could go on, but what is the point, I may as well go and shoot myself and see if I can't help repair what is wrong with America. On second thought.........how about I just do my homework, fix dinner for my father, and hope that December 8th comes sooner than it feels like it will get here. I know one thing for sure, I have the ability to get myself in situations that could drive even the most sane people to the brink of insanity.

Ok....off to see if I can find a self improvement book.......enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick to your guns, chica; you did the right thing.
It sounded like a good idea in the beginning but it didn't work out and now you know. Oh, well, live and learn but don't feel guilty about the process.

Unknown said...

I've turned to you for my daily dose of entertainment since the writers strike. Me and my sore bum thank you!

ROFL

Catie said...

HA! So glad I could be of assistance!