Thursday, November 08, 2007

Little to the Rescue!

Scott is willing to risk it all to have lunch with this psycho freak tomorrow! I can not tell you just how much this comforts me. Just to know that I get to have a little fun, enjoy intelligent company and shop for a few LUSH products......gives me something wonderful to look forward to tomorrow! I will work hard to be sure he doesn't regret his decision. I seriously am wondering just exactly what is wrong with me. It is really disconcerting. Anyway......tomorrow I get to enjoy the company of Scott and that makes me feel good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"enjoy intelligent company"

Is someone else going to be there?

I can't wait! I just don't know what to do for lunch....

Unknown said...

Thanks for comin' up this way for a visit! I'm bumming that it got cut short. It's a darn good thing that we went to LUSH first!

At least we got to see you smile. Sounds like you needed it.

Remember.....TAKE A BATH! ;-)