Monday, November 12, 2007

Chugging Along

Lots of homework (does that surprise anyone?) Today is the fateful day that I will tell the roomie to move on December 8th. I know, I said I was going to tell her on Saturday, but circumstances arose and well....I couldn't do it. I do have a letter in back up, if my panic seems to take over once again. Only 4 weeks left and I really must focus, and I must say, that is difficult to do with the present situation. I continue to schedule presentations for end of life care. My December is going to be filled with them! I am trying to schedule them in December so that when January hits, it won't be too busy with classes resuming. Ok, back to the grind here, my father is arriving tomorrow, I need to have the majority of this done by then. Peace out!

No comments: