Friday, November 16, 2007

Hail to the Victors ... Valiant

Hail to the Conquering Heros, Hail Hail To Michigan the leader and the best!

On the eve of THE game, I am so excited I can barely stand it. Tomorrow is the seniors last game at the Big House and most likely Carr's last game as head coach in the Big House. It is my first season as a "student", although I have been a life long fan. ESPN is holding Game Day in Ann Arbor and tomorrow, the Big Ten Championship is up for grabs, as is an appearance at the Rose Bowl. I desperately wish for our team to come out of the tunnel as the great team they are and kick the Buckeyes back to Columbus! I want to cheer that team as they walk back through the tunnel one last time, knowing that they are truly an inspiration to many Michigan fans. Henne, Hart and Long turned away from the NFL draft last year, to come back to play one last year, with the hopes of a National Championship, then September 1st arrived and Appy State rolled into town and that dream died. This team became the laughing stock of the entire country and then they did something that I will never forget....they held their head high, didn't say a word and went on to win 8 straight games. They never quit and one thing that I know for sure, they have not quit yet and they will run through that tunnel one last time with their heads held high and they won't quit until the last second runs out on the clock. I will be there, cheering them on every second, and win or lose, I will be saying Hail to the Victors valiant, Hail to the conquering heros, HAIL HAIL to Michigan the leader and the best! For those who stay, will be champions!

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: