Sunday, November 25, 2007

Churning....

I put one paper in the can (ok, so it needs an ending paragraph, bite me) and I am working away on another one. Trust me when I tell you that it is painful. I need to get this at least to some stage of finished before I hit the hay tonight because the third paper (these 3 are due by Tuesday night) is going to be super painful and I will need 2 days for it. The trouble with the paper that I am working on now, is it is 10 pages of bullshit. I say that because the prof isn't even going to read it. You heard me. But can this smart chick write 10 pages of bullshit? Oh hell no. I must force myself to write 10 pages of something worthy of being read, even though it will not be. *sigh* Ok.....back to the grind.......

3 comments:

Joe said...

I hear you! I am up to my eyeballs with school work too. Got about 2 or so weeks left and close to a 1000 pages to digest, tests, quizzes, case studies....UGH!

Anonymous said...

When my older sister was working on her masters, she had several big, fat papers she had to write. She suspected the prof never read them, just looked at the last page to make sure the required number was there. So - she skipped some numbers and just made sure the last one was correctly documented. She was always the sneaky one of the 3 of us. hehe

Catie said...

I hear you Joe! Thanks for commiserating with me!


Ellen, That is what I had heard about this prof.....I think he thinks, if you were smart enough to get into this program, then your paper will be good......and I suppose that I am living proof, as even though I suspect that he doesn't read them, I am still trying to write a good paper.