Monday, October 29, 2007

So far so good

The first full day and things went well. She cooked dinner tonight (with curry) and it was great! I probably wouldn't want it every night, but it was yummy. We went to a workshop at the graduate school today that was highly productive. I have some serious work to do between now and next Monday. My schedule is FULL this week, so I am hoping to be productive in the down times to accomplish it all. We are adjusting to this new transition and each day will get better. Now.....I am off to bed and we shall see what tomorrow brings! Peace out!

2 comments:

Simplistic Pam said...

Mmm, that sounds good! One way to my heart is through food, so it sounds like things are off to a good start with your roommate!

Joe said...

Sounds like you have busy days ahead! Good luck to ya!