Saturday, October 06, 2007

October? ..... OCTOBER???!!!!

WTF? How the hell did that happen? The last I checked it was the beginning of September! Holy shit! Time is going so fast that it is blinding me! I am serious folks.........when I was looking at the calendar this morning.....I was shocked! I am up early, hoping to accomplish a few things before the game. Part of the fun of the games for me is to go early and watch everything. Today, instead of going to my seat, I am heading to the tunnel, I hope to catch the team coming in and the band. Anyway........so much to do.....so little time.........OCTOBER???!!! OMG!!!! (Do you know how much homework is DUE in October, that I have not started yet, because by my last calculation it was early September? SHIT! Laters.............

No comments: