Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nesting

Laundry, homemade turkey soup, strawberry shortcake, homemade bran muffins.......all in a days work. I shared the soup with the neighbor (and have 3 big freezer ready containers full of it, the bran muffins are a batter mix that keeps in the fridge for 3 weeks.......so I can have a yummy fresh muffin each morning for breakfast.......ahhhhhh....I feel like a mom again! The strawberry shortcake was by default, I had an extra bisquit left over and needed room in the freezer, so out came the strawberries.........all in all a very yummy day! Tonight is more homework (of course, did you expect anything different?) I of course did homework throughtout the nesting activities. Tomorrow is a major homework wrap up day (as is Saturday morning and Sunday) Saturday afernoon is reserved for the Michigan game of course!

No comments: