Wednesday, October 17, 2007

HALLELUIA!

It was painful, but I finished the Exam paper. I am DONE for today....I swear.....if I have read or write another word I will scream. I feel momentum though and I have a plan for tomorrow and Friday, the weekend OFF and then next week sweep up the rest....of course...next week is on campus and all hell will break loose....but I will worry about that next week. For now...........................I think I will turn on the TV and vegitate..........although a long walk would be excellent too........no matter what I do......I am feeling accomplished and will enjoy the rest of the evening.........whew!

Oh...and something strange happened today.....I get this email, the subject line says HI and inside it says.......I LOVE YOU. I normally would delete and move on, but it did not seem like a spam and it made me curious....(plus allowed me an excuse to avoid the paper for a minute)....so I googled the guys name and sure enough he is a prof at KVCC (where my boys go to college) so I thought.......did my kids hack his account? LMAO! Then I realized that they didn't know about my mac.com email, so I felt some relief. So I thought either some kids hacked his account, or he enjoys sending obscure messages to random strangers......for his sake, I figured I would reply and suggest that students had hacked his account...or else.....he enjoys sending obscure message to random strangers. He replied back and said.....ha! This was meant for my wife who has a very similar email address to yours. Thus began our afternoon email conversation back and forth. His wife is a nurse and named Katie too. Then it got a little confusing and he realized that he is not teaching at the same KVCC that my kids go to school at in Michigan....he teaches at a college named KVCC in MAINE. That was so funny. The email address was kvcc educational email....so I just assumed. That was quite funny. So now some prof in Maine knows more about me than my neighbors do...or hell...anyone else in Ann Arbor!!! LOL.

No comments: