Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Well.....

I got lost about 5 times in Ann Arbor today (THAT was frustrating) It didn't help that roads are closed because of the art fair. I was late for my meeting with the profs. It had gotten changed to one of their homes and I became very lost. I stopped and bought a map (no comments please...LOL) and figured out how to get there. I mapquested it, however the road was closed. Anyway.......I now know...it is a darn good thing that I am not going to have a job because they want me to take 4 classes this semester......4 graduate level classes is going to be huge! But...I agree with them...get as much out of the way as I can. They said next year I should be able to get a position as a GSI (Graduate Student Intern). There is nothing like planning your life for the next 3 years in a 30 minute meeting! I know every class I need to take, each semester, for the next 3 years. (I am sure that will change some....but....DAMN!) Ok...I bought a movie today....so I am going to plug that in and kick back and enjoy the evening!

No comments: