Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Something more interesting........

I read these other blogs that are so interesting and think that my sorry ass, pissing and moaning blog needs to have more substance......soooo....stealing this idea from This Blog I thought it would be interesting to answer them myself:

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. I don’t have a job!
2. Narrow minded people
3. Hurting people I love
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Myself
2. My Children
3. Scott
Three Things I Love:
1. Making beads
2. Learning
3. Reading
Three Things I Hate/Severely Dislike:
1. People who lie
2. People who don’t take responsibility for their actions
3. A cluttered/dirty living space
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. People who lack ambition.
2. Politicians
3. People who are mean
Three Things On My Desk: (When I set my desk up again)
1. Computer
2. Ott Lamp
3. Art Glass
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Typing this.
2. Watching my daughter cut PVC pipe to make a chair
3. Trying to stay cool.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Finish my PhD
2. Travel outside the USA
3. World Peace (hokey, but wouldn’t it be cool?)
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Make pretty cool glass beads
2. Lead
3. Start an IV :o)
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Jump off a cliff (with or without a parachute)
2. Jog 1 mile (yet!)
3. Keep the bottom of my feet soft as a baby’s butt
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Jack Johnson
2. Ken Wilbur
3. Mozart
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Country Music
2. Someone telling you that “you can’t do that”
3. Narrow minded people
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To give a professional massage
2. How to bridge the gap between hospice and acute care
3. How to motivate my kids!
Three Favourite Foods:
1. Homemade Mac and Cheese
2. Margaritas (ok, its not food…but…)
3. Chocolate
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Brady Bunch.
2. Gilgans Island
3. Happy Days
Three Things I Regret:
1. Letting my ex hubby off the hook in the divorce
2. Not taking better care of myself sooner.
3. Not keeping in touch with my step sister better.

Well I think that is enough substance to tide you all over for one day! Peace, Katie

No comments: