Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh Boy.......

I ran out to do a few errands and Ben didn't want to come (which was fine with me) and as I am out.....I start having this paniced feeling....like...Ben is leaving today...I need to be at the apartment with him.....oh boy.....I am headed for a big cry tonight after he leaves! Right now though, we are headed to downtwon to do a little shopping........find a great restaurant for dinner and enjoy! Then he will head home. I have lots to do this evening to keep me busy. Tomorrow I need to clean and do laundry (which I may work on tonight too) and meet with my two main profs who are over seeing my PhD. So tomorrow is busy too. The rest of the week will be spent finishing up getting the apartment organized and spending time at the Art fair! Although I am going to have some grief.....not to worry.....I will be fine...this too shall pass.....I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Peace, Katie

No comments: