Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ruh Roh!

well....seriously, for someone who is not taking anything with me......having to get a U-Haul is quite telling............AND.....figuring out the U-Haul is NOT big enough.......is even more telling........I am sweating......the kids are all out to dinner with their father for Ben's birthday (which is tomorrow)....so here I am carrying things down from my bedroom.....loading my car to the BRIM.....wondering how I am EVER...EVER going to get all of this SHIT to the apartment....and THEN...get it IN to the apartment.....and oh yeah.....PUT IT AWAY!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I hire it done? Hmmm...can't afford that...well shit....this is not going to be fun.....maybe ....maybe I can convince the kids....that they need to carry it all up to the apartment...while I am in the apartment putting things away...that seems fair......doesn't it??? Ok...now I feel better.....I just had to say it out load...LMAO! Ok....back to the puzzle....I hope you all are having WAY more fun then I am! ~Peace, Katie

No comments: