Tuesday, July 03, 2007

2 days left...........

Two days of work left....and then I will no longer be the director of this program! WOW! How amazing is that? I have a few piles left on my desk......they should be gone by Thursday......Friday....is going to be a day of nothing...........I am working to have everything that I am going to get done......done before Friday....so.....I can sit around and do nothing. Sounds like a plan huh? I went to the dentist this morning......that was depressing. My mouth is so sensitive and my teeth seem to decay no matter what I do. So I had a painful cleaning, then heard how I have LOTS of cavaties......great.......so the day I move...the 13th.... I have a 2 hour appointment first thing in the morning to fix 3 of them.....the rest I will have to get fixed in Ann Arbor.........."the rest??" What the fuck....I have more than 3 cavaties???? Good grief! I need an extreme makeover, pull all of my teeth out and give me implants! :o) Since I floss and all of that crap......the dentist is prescribing a flouride wash that I have to do weekly....maybe that will help. Ok............time to do something besides sit on my ass! Happy 4th of July!

No comments: