Monday, May 12, 2008

Official

The paper is officially a draft now. (Trust me that is good, considering). Now I can step away from it for a few hours before I look at it again.

My laptop is spending the night at the Apple store. I am in mourning! 24 hours without my laptop might do serious damage to my psyche! (Thank goodness that I have a desk top as a back up, I would really be nuts without that!) [Ed. Note: Apple called and said my laptop was ready, I went to pick it up and they put an entire new keyboard on it! It is under warranty, so it didn't cost me a dime! All that was wrong was the case had a crack (it is some common problem that they have been working on, it is the second time I had to have the case replaced, but a new keyboard and mouse pad too, SWEET! AND I got it tonight rather than the morning......I love Apple!]

I have a splitting headache. I have had one for a few days. Not sure what is causing it. Not splitting like I might have a brain tumor, but annoying all the same.

Tonight I need to do all of my budget paperwork so that tomorrow I can head down to campus and seek some additional funding.

Tomorrow night I get to hang out with my friend "B". He called me yesterday and wants to hang out and I could use a friendly face and a few beers. We will probably play some pool and have some great conversation.

Ok, I think I am going to take some motrin and see if I can't get this headache to go away!

Peace.

No comments: