Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Do I know how to network or what?

Ok, so I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a work out partner. In response I received a gal who is testing for her personal training license in June and wants to use me to study for her exam. Yeah me, I now have a personal trainer for free! I am ready to get this ass into shape (Little of course is motivating me with his medifast diet scheme, and NO, I can not afford medifast, hell, I can't even afford food this summer!) By football season I should be looking mighty fine! :o)

In other news, the stalker seems to be under control. The roommate remains not here. I am far busier than I have ever been, yet amazingly well adjusted to it. I turned a corner and I feel good about it. I am certain that up the road there will be many bumps, but I think I hit the lowest of the lows and it won't be as horrid as this past year was.

At least I can hope for that anyway!

I was seriously annoyed today at my favorite football blog. I don't typically get so bent out of shape about other people's opinions, but OSU fans just seem to annoy the shit out of me. They come to a Michigan football blog and talk trash.....wtf? It is a MICHIGAN football blog, you don't go into someone's house and talk poorly about them, you just don't. It is bad manners. I know, I know, the rivalry and all.....but give me a break, I don't go and trash OSU on their blogs, I could care less about their blogs!!! I think I over reacted .........but really, it just seems very rude and disrespectful to me.

Ok, I should be writing, I never did have that margarita last night, maybe I should tonight ;o)

No comments: