Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last Revision

I sent the paper off to the other authors and now have my final list of revisions to complete then I send the paper to Yale. I am so relieved and will be fully relieved once it is sent.

My daughter and her boyfriend are coming today to visit for the weekend. I am looking forward to that!

Things are going very well with "the boy"........every day just feels more "right"........hopefully it will stay that way for at least a little while. I have never had a "boyfriend" for my birthday. ("D" doesn't count, as he never even remembered my birthday, let alone get me a gift!) So, it is sort of a fun feeling knowing that someone is in my life and thinking about what they want to do for my birthday! I am pretty easy to please, so I sure that I won't be disappointed!


Now......to get that paper finished..........then I can play a little this weekend!


Peace.

No comments: