Monday, May 26, 2008

How much fun......

.........Can one person cram into a few days? Well.......I certainly am working on cramming in more fun than I have ever tried to before! Chrystal and Jeff came to visit and it was incredibly fun to have them here. "the boy" gave them a condensed tour of the campus and town and then took us to Blimpy Burger......for the best burger in town! I so enjoyed them visiting!!

Today "the boy" and I were going to take a picnic to the park, those plans may change now that it is thunder-storming!! He has to work later today, so that will give me time to do some school work since tomorrow........

Tomorrow........well.......I have no clue what is on the schedule for the day (except for a meeting with the chief of staff in down town Detroit (which "the boy" is driving me to) He has the day planned out........the ENTIRE day..........as in......he is planning to celebrate my birthday ALL day. How fun does that sound? I don't know if I can stand that much attention, however I am willing to try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy... Big Here. You sound so much more happier then you have with the past ones. Just have a good day.. Happy Birthday to you if I forget. tomorrow is my weigh in and hopefully I lost 1/2 to win that free week. miss ya.