Saturday, March 01, 2008

It is nearly over

I am not going to get it all done. I am just not going to. What is probably going to suffer the most is my Philosophy mid term. The rest of the work that I don't finish by Monday, I will catch up on Wednesday. I think that will be what I need. So basically it is going to be another week of 16 hour schoolwork days. If I can pull off a decent mid term for Philosophy, I should be ok.


Anyway. The tutor was great. And he will be of great help to me next semester as well. I gave him an extra $20 so that he would be "on call" for me via email for a few days. So as I finish this work, I can email him questions. My brother and mother came for lunch and we had a nice afternoon. They were only here for 4 hours, so it wasn't like a huge chunk of my day.

It is 8:30, but I think I will be up for a few more hours. I need to feel like I am getting at least ONE class tied up and put to bed before I go to bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

There is a slight feeling of panic. I do love that the really DIFFICULT shit, I am doing without the damn professors who wouldn't help me and suggested that I quit. THAT will be so wonderful.

Ok...back to it. I really just want it all to go away. LOL

Peace.

No comments: