Tuesday, March 04, 2008

How is this??!!

Ok, so I found a 26 year old undergraduate Senior with a dual major of philosophy and math that needs a "study partner". This is someone to hold him accountable to study and not go out and party or to start doing something totally trivial. I of course benefit from the same thing,(although I am not tempted to go out and party) plus he is majoring in two subjects that I need help in! This could work out well for the remainder of the term. We are going to test out the theory on Friday to see how it works.

Insomniac I have been awake since about 3:30, I finally just got up. I have 10 typed pages of study material for my mid term that I am taking today. The prof did email me last night and said, good thing I switched it to today, he had forgotten that I was taking it yesterday and was not prepared for me. So I worried about that for nothing. Honestly, I am not ready still, but I doubt I would be ready this week at any point, and I think it will be a huge relief to have it DONE. It is going to be one hell of a long day though. Study from now until 12:30 when I show up to take the test. Then, THAT class until 5 pm, THEN I have an hour and a half conference call for another class directly after that until 7:30. I rented a movie for me to watch after that. I deserve a little break. Tomorrow is going to be FULL, mostly with errands and running the ranch type activities. The rest of the week and weekend is devoted to finishing getting caught up, and THAT is a huge task, but a doable one.

I think I am on the right track.

Peace.

No comments: