Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.......

Scott told me in late June, early July to wait on getting a Mac.....the "New" one's were coming out.........well...........I THOUGHT I had waited long enough, I mean.....geeshhhh! So, I bought my Mac, and today...........they came out with the new version. What......2 days after I bought mine? Oh well........it is still a great machine and as soon as I learn how to use it, I will be happy. I think part of the problem is that I still have my PC laptop.......so I am going back and forth. It is hot and humid here in A2 and my AC apartment isn't really AC....LOL. It has a wall unit in the far bedroom.........so I run fans from each room to blow the air to the rest of the apartment....but somehow.....I feel it is such a waste of energy.....I feel so guilty for using that much. So I only allow brief periods of coolness. I can't sleep.........last night was the same thing......so about 2:30 am I took a xanax....and slept till almost 10am.......I am NOT doing that again tonight..........I hate that hung over feeling. Plus, at 0830 I am going to join weight watchers.......another step in my transformation. I am seriously thinking of getting my hair cut short too........something sexy like......Posh Spice.....only NOT Posh spice.........I have old lady hair right now.......LMAO. Ok people..........maybe I should try the bed thing again....................peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have great hair, chica; I say get it cut short and layered and use some glue-like stuff to lift and seperate! Sounds like a bra, doesn't it?