Friday, August 10, 2007

Spa Day!

Can you say....."Over Indulgent" ? Well...Yes I can....thank you very much. I am over indulging today with a "Half Day of Bliss" at a local Ann Arbor Spa. I think this might be it for me and spending money......I am starting to not sleep well.....and I think it is directly related to how much money I have been spending.....considering I do NOT have a job, NOR do I have a clue how much money I might get to live on this semester since I don't know my funding yet......I do believe that I need to keep a little cushion in the bank. My plan was to be able to furnish my apartment and get myself settled, so it WAS my plan to spend money......I just have never in my life spent so much money before..........Hell.....I have been poor my entire life....LOL. So, although it was great fun........I think I am now quite sick and need to put the brakes on and Cease and Dissist......or whatever it is that they say...LOL. But....I am going to ENJOY this day.............and Ellen.......I will get pics of my new do as well as my new pad....next week sometime!!! Peace Out!!

No comments: