Monday, August 06, 2007

Ok....what do you think............

I went over to Art Van's......for a second time today.......I found this wonderful round shaped swivel chair in olive microfiber.....it is a floor model....so I asked if they thought they could get a second one for me..........while I tried to find a love seat to match it.............she came back and said she found 3 more at 3 other stores................hmmm.....4 matching chairs............who needs a sofa??? How much fun would it be to have 4 awesome chairs? All of my wood furniture (bookshelfs, TV stand, end tables) are black.....the wall I had painted is gumball red..............so I also got a black leather square ottoman/coffee table..........for the center of the 4 chairs..............sound cool??? I just need some art work, pillows....to tie this all together.............I am hoping Scott can help me with that! Ok...had to pop on here and share........I will get photos as soon as I get it all pulled together!!

No comments: