Monday, August 06, 2007

Seriously..........

I asked my mother to check on my kids while I was away, she called me last night to tell me that she had made them Macaroni and cheese (homemade, their favorite meal) and dropped it off at the house, while she was there an Interior Designer came. David hired an interior designer to redecorate the entire house for the kids. I laughed so hard.........can you possibly imagine.........I am happy for them........they are going to have an incredibly cool house to live in!


One other thing to tell you about my Apple experience is that it also is my home stereo, since I got an iPod, I also bought Bose speakers so I can plug my iPod in to them and have lovely music all through the apartment. So really folks, I did good :o)

I have so much to accomplish this month and I will feel much more settled if I can get this apartment settled. Hmmm....I wonder if David would hire an interior designer for me......hee hee. Peace out my friends.........may you live your life with ease today.

No comments: