Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ruh Roh!

I don't have a sofa, but I do have a brand new iMac! YIKES! I went to the apple store and.....well..........it just happened...LMAO. I saved $300 on the spot with my UofM discount and have $300 in mail in rebates, so I feel I did well. They also were great about not overselling me (ie, told me to get the office software from school it is nearly free). I am haven't gotten everything hooked up yet, but wanted to pop on here and say hello and tell you what I did...hee hee.......more later.....peace........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wouldn't it suck if they updated the iMacs this month? ;-) lol

lemme know if you have any questions. It's going to be different for the first month but once you get over the hump....it's a whole new (better) world!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home, chica and it sounds like you enjoyed your experience out there.
When we were in SF, we'd been to all the neighborhoods except Haight/Ashbury. I was talking to an extremely weird looking guy about going there and he said "don't bother." It's changed a lot since the '60s and he thought it was too grubby. Coming from him (he really was quite odd looking), we decided not to make the trip.
So - now you're a "Mac Snob" eh? My neighbor is one and every time he comes over to help me with something on my PC, he hisses.
Welcome home.