Thursday, August 09, 2007

I am beautiful again!

Wow, it is amazing what a bad hair cut will do for a girl. I felt so friggin frumpy!! I found this great gal who understood what I wanted and actually gave me better............it is a cute chin length bob........and I walked around A2 feeling beautiful........for a change! I have not felt well all day.......sort of flu like. I laid down this morning for a bit and it felt so good.....and I thought.......................all of those times when I was sick in my life, and just kept going...........I always wondered why people stayed in bed when they were sick..........(big babies)...........this morning I realized that you actually feel better if you lay in bed when you are sick..................I might try it again tonight!! I hope that you are all living your life with great ease..........Peace~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New haircut? New haircut? And no dang pictures?????????
Wow, what a novel idea - laying down when you don't feel well. I'm highly skilled in that arena so if you need any tips - let me know.