Friday, September 07, 2007

Safely arrived.............

I finally made it to SF......I realized once I was here that I forgot to have them hold my mail. So for the next 3-4 days, the books for school that I have ordered will be piling up in the entry way of my building, and or by my door. I sure hope my neighbors are honest and don't steal them, now that it will be obvious that I am not home all weekend, I hope they leave my apartment alone too. I am NOT happy about this, I just need to cross my fingers I suppose. Too bad I don't know anyone in A2 yet, I could have them collect packages for me while I am gone. Of course there is Scott and Scott....but they can't drive to A2 everyday just in case I have packages tehre.....ugghh! Anyway........all is well here....aside from a lot of smoke in the air due to some forest fire somewhere in CA......it is lovely to be here as always......the smell of the redwoods.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....wonderful. Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It would be difficult to get in.....isn't it a locked entryway? I don't remember.

We did pass your place by early Sunday! We were meeting some friends in Dundee at Cabela's!