Monday, September 24, 2007

Almost there........

I nearly have my 20+ page paper in the can........it took me 2 full days of doing nothing but sitting here, reading, typing, reading, typing.......yuk ola........now....before you start laughing your ass off.........thinking, um exactly what did she expect when she started the doctoral program at the UofM? Yeah....I expected as much......I did not expect as much on topics that I could care less about..........I really was delusional enough to think that being in a doctoral program, allowed me the opportunity to read about, write about the field of study that I am interested in...................patience......I will get there, probably after this semester, in the mean time............this is "F***ing" drudgery!!!!!!!! Ok......this must go in the can tonight so that I can finish the other paper tomorrow............ta ta......

No comments: